Bicycle Route 4
Posted at h in Bicycle Routes, Routes
Llubí – Sineu – Sant Joan – Montuïri – Randa – Algaida
- This route begins in Llubí, on the edge of the village on the road towards Inca (Ma-3440). After 500 metres, at the crossroads, turn onto the road to Sineu (Ma-3511).
- At the end of this road you will reach a crossroads with the Inca-Sineu road (Ma-3240). Cross over and continue on towards Sineu. Once you cross the railway line, turn left onto the Tramuntana street.
- Continue on this road, which becomes Estació street, go past the turning onto the Ma-3300 and when you reach the road for Sant Joan, the Ma-3232, turn off. This road will take you to the roundabout just before Sant Joan. If you decide to visit the chapel of Nostra Senyora de la Consolació (Our Lady of Consolation), follow signposts in the town. To continue along the route, at the Sant Joan roundabout, take the second exit to Montuïri (Ma-3230).
- When you reach Montuïri, take the first street on the left until you get to a roundabout from which you can take the service road, to a second slightly larger roundabout. Take the second exit towards Randa. After 500 m turn right towards Randa and continue along the Ma-5017. Once in Randa, at the first crossroads, turn left and cycle up to Cura, where you can visit the Monastery and the Church.
- Cycle back down to Randa and go through the village in the direction of Algaida. 500 metres after leaving the village, take the turning on the right and go down a narrow downhill lane. At the end of this lane, turn right towards Algaida along the main road (Ma-5010).
End of the route.