Bicycle Route 3
Algaida – Pina – Lloret de Vistalegre – Sineu – Ruberts – Sencelles-Biniali – Ses Alqueries – Santa Eugenia – Algaida
- The route begins in Plaça d’Algaida.
- Leave Algaida and take the old Palma-Manacor road (parallel to the motorway) and at the Hostals roundabout take the second exit for Pina. Follow the road (Ma-3131) and go under the motorway. At the first crossroads, turn left along the Ma-3130 towards Pina.
- After 4 km, you will reach the village. Pass through it and, on the Sineu road, continue on towards Lloret. Once in Lloret, follow the same road through the village towards Sineu. If you do this route on a Wednesday, you will have the chance to visit the Sineu market.
- Once you have visited the town, turn back towards Lloret. Go through the village and at the cemetery turn right. Once you reach the crossroads turn left and, after 1 km, take the turning to the left towards Ruberts.
- Go through Ruberts and, at the crossroads with the old Sineu road, turn left. After 200 m turn right towards Sencelles (Ma-3140). Go through Cas Canar and continue on to Sencelles.
- In the village, follow signposts for Santa Maria (Ma-3020). When you arrive at Biniali, take the second exit at the roundabout to Santa Eugènia. Carry on straight and at the next roundabout take the third exit to Ses Alqueries on the Camí de Muntanya. At the crossroads in this hamlet turn left (following the Camí de Muntanya). When you get to the cemetery, turn left and when you reach the crossroads with the Palma-Sineu road, cross over it and continue on towards Algaida along the Ma-3100 until you arrive at the starting point.
End of the route.