Bicycle Route 2
Algaida – Santa Eugència – Biniali – Sencelles – Costitx – Lloret – Pina – Algaida
- The route begins in Plaça d’Algaida.
- Leave Algaida in the direction of Palma and take the service road on the left of the Manacor-Palma motorway until you reach a roundabout. Go under the motorway towards Santa Eugènia and continue along the Ma-3100.
- When you reach the Palma-Sineu road, turn left and, at the first exit to right take the road to Santa Eugènia (Ma-3040). Go through the village, staying on the same road and head towards Santa Maria.
- After about 3 kilometres there is a crossroads with the Sencelles road. Turn right towards Biniali, a hamlet that is worth a visit, and carry on along the same road towards Sencelles.
- Go through the town and carry on towards Costitx along the Ma-3121. There is an Observatory, 2.5 km from Costitx. If you want to take a detour to visit it, follow the signs.
- Leave the village on the right towards Lloret, along La Garriga street. After about 5 km, you will reach the Palma-Sineu road (Ma-3141). Turn right and, after 300 metres, turn left towards Lloret.
- From Lloret de Vistalegre take the Ma-3130 towards Algaida, cycling through Pina and finally reaching the starting point of the route.
End of the route.