Bicycle Route 1
Algaida -Castellitx-Randa -Montuïri – Porreres – Villafranca – Es Calderers – Sant Joan – Algaida
- The route begins in Plaça d’Algaida.
- Leaving Algaida in the direction of Llucmajor (Ma-5010), after 3 km turn left on the Camí de Castellitx. Continue along the road and at the junction turn left towards Castellitx.
- Once in Castellitx, turn back and head towards the Algaida-Llucmajor road. Once on it, turn left at the first turning onto a very steep lane. At the end of it, turn left and continue on towards Randa.
- Pass through the village towards Montuïri (Ma-5017) and go straight on. After 5.5 km turn right at the crossroads, along the Camí Vell de Porreres.
- When you reach the roundabout, take the second exit and carry on towards Porreres (Ma-5030). Once you reach the village, head towards the church and turn left towards Vilafranca. About 5 km (Ma-5101) after leaving Porreres you will reach a roundabout. Take the third exit for Vilafranca and before crossing the bridge over the motorway, take the turning to the left along the service road that runs parallel to it. At the roundabout, take the first exit for Vilafranca/Es Calderers. After 250 metres you can turn left towards Es Calderers and continue to the end of the lane (optional visit).
- When you reach the crossroads, turn right towards Sant Joan (Ma-3222) and, once in the village, carry straight on across the first crossroads and turn left at the second one. Leaving Sant Joan and, at the roundabout, take the second exit for Algaida (Ma-323).
- Cross the first crossroads with the Lloret road (Ma-3231) and turn right at the next, towards Palma/Pina/Sencelles (Ma-3200). Carry straight on and, after about 4 km, take the turning on the left towards Algaida (Ma-3130).
End of the route.