The Pina cross
This cross is just at the entrance to the village, on Sineu street, close to the fountain of Pina.
Open all year
The cross, built in 1903, is made of marble and limestone in the neo-Gothic style. There are two emblems of Christ (IHS and PX) and the Pina coat of arms (a pine tree and the letters NA) on it. Next to the cross are a nettle tree and the entrance to gardens, with a diminished arch and a memorial to Dr W. Mendel, dated 1988.