c/ Colomer, 3
Open all day
This cross was built between 1578 and 1579. It is a Renaissance-style marble and stone cross, with an octagonal base and five steps. It has a cylindrical shaft. The lower section of the capital has a floral decoration, whilst the upper octagonal section has images of various saints and the town’s coat of arms.