Windmill in the municipality of Algaida.
Situated in the street leading up to the church, at the entrance of the village, we find the only windmill in Randa.
Windmill in the town of Algaida. The only one with a turret and no base.
Built in 1738, it was restored in 1979 and converted into an artists’ studio.
Built in 1792 it is, along with the Windmill of Xina, one of the most emblematic of the town of Algaida.
It is the only flour mill left in the village of Pina. Built in 1824.