Monumental stone cross located in the village of Algaida
Next to the enclosure of the Pina Fountain we find the cross marking the municipality of Pina.
Known as Creu des Coremer (the Lent preacher), it is located a few metres away from the Randa fountain and was built in 1846.
Stone cross located on the outskirts of the village of Algaida
Stone cross in the municipality of Algaida
Stone cross located in the municipality of Algaida erected on a stepped pedestal
Built between 1578 and 1579. A Renaissance style marble and stone cross
Stone cross in the outskirts of Algaida