Convento y Museo de las Hermanas Franciscanas Hijas de la Misericordia de Pina
In 1856 Father Gabriel Marià Ribes of Pina and his sister Josepa Maria founded the Congregation of the Filles de la Misericòrdia, which rapidly expanded to other places in Majorca. The original convent was located in the middle of the church and in 1891 a new building was erected, connecting to the former convent via a bridge. The chapel – designed by architect Francesc Ferrer Moragues- was inaugurated in 1924.
The convent is considered to be the mother house of the congregation and was the novitiate house from 1862 until the end of the 1980s.
Address: Germans Fundadors, 1