La Creu de Pina
Next to the enclosure of the Pina Fountain we find the cross marking the municipality of Pina. Built in marble and limestone in 1903, it is of Neo-gothic style. The cross bears the symbols of Christ (IHS and PX) and the coat of arms of Pina (a pine tree and the letters NA). Next to the cross are a hackberry and the entrance to the gardens, with a segmented arch and an ornamental homage to Dr. W. Mendel of 1988.