How to get here
- Leave LLubí towards Inca (Ma-3440) and after 500 metres, at the crossroads, turn towards Sineu (Ma-3511).
- At the end of this road you will reach a crossroads with the Inca-Sineu road (Ma-3240); cross straight ahead and carry on towards Sineu. Once you cross the railway line, take the carrer de Tramuntana on the left.
- Carry on straight along the carrer de l’Estació, pass the turning to the road Ma-3300 and continue until you reach the turning to Sant Joan (Ma-3232).
- At the end of this road you will arrive at a roundabout close to the town of Sant Joan. Should you decide to visit the chapel of nostra Senyora de la Consolació, follow directions in the village. To continue along the route, at the Sant Joan roundabout, take the second exit towards Montuïri (Ma-3230).
- Upon arrival in Montuïri, turn into the first street on the left; this takes you to a roundabout from which you can take the Service Road, to a second and larger roundabout
- Take the second exit towards Randa. Turn right after 500 m towards Randa, and continue along the Ma-5017. Once in Randa, at the first crossroads, turn left and cycle up to Cura, where you can visit the Monastery and the Church.
- Cycle down back to Randa and cross the village towards Algaida. 500 metres from the exit of the village, take the turning on the right and go down a narrow downhill lane. At the end of this lane, turn right towards Algaida along the main road (Ma-5010).
End of route