How to get here
- Begin the route in the square of Algaida.
- Leave Algaida via the old Palma- Manacor road (parallel to the highway) and, at the roundabut of the Hostal, take the second exit towards Pina. Cycle along the road (Ma-3131), go under the highway and, at the first crossroads, turn left along the Ma-3130 towards Pina.
- After 4 km, you will arrive at Pina and continue on towards Lloret. Once in Lloret, cross the village and cycle towards Sineue. If you do the route on a Wednesday, you will have the chance to visit the Sineu market.
- Once you have visited the town, cycle towards Lloret, cross the village until you reach the cemetery, where you turn right. At the crossroads turn left and, after 1 km, take the turning to the left Ruberts and carry on straight ahead.
- Cross Ruberts and, at the crossroads with the old Sineu road, turn left. After 200 m turn right to Sencelles (Ma-3140). Cross Cas Canar and continue on to Sencelles.
- In the town, following directions to exit the village towards Santa Maria (Ma-3020). When you arrive at Biniali, take the second exit at the roundabout towards Santa Eugènia.
- Carry on straight and at the next roundabout take the third exit to ses Alqueries via the Camí de Muntanya. At the crossroads in this hamlet turn left (follow the Camí de Muntanya). When you get to the cemetery, turn to the left until you reach the crossroads with the Palma- Sineu road; cross it and continue on towards Algaida along Ma-3100 until you arrive at the starting point.
End of route