How to get here
- Begin the route in the square of Algaida.
- Leaving Algaida towards Palma, take the service road on the left of the Manacor – Palma highway until you get to a roundabout. Cross under the highway towards Santa Eugènia and continue along the Ma- 3100.
- When you reach the Palma- Sineu road, turn left and, at the first exit to the right turn to Santa Eugènia (Ma-3040). Cross the village towards Santa Maria (along same road).
- About three kilometres ahead is the crossroads with the Sencelles road, turn right towards Biniali, a village worth visiting, and carry on along the same road towards Sencelles.
- Cross the town and carry on towards Costitx along the Ma-3121. At Costitx you may decide to visit the Observatory, 2.5 km from the village, following the signs.
- Exit the village on the right towards Lloret through a stree called calle de la Garriga. After some 5 km, you will get to the Palma- Sineu road (Ma-3141); turn right and, after 300 metres, turn left towards Lloret.
- From Lloret de Vistalegre take the Ma-3130 towards Algaida, cycling through Pina and finally reaching the starting point of the route.
End of route