How to get here
Ruta Cicloturística 1
- Begin the route in the square of Algaida.
- Exit Algaida towards Llucmajor (Ma-5010), and after 3 km turn to the left along the Camino de Castellitx, continue on until the crossroads and turn left straight towards Castellitx.
- Once in Castellitx, turn back to the Algaida-Llucmajor road and turn left at the first turning on the left, which is very steep. At the end, turn left towards Randa.
- Cut accross the village towards Montuïri (Ma -5017) and straight on. After 5.5 km, turn right at the crossroads along the camino Vell de Porreres.
- When you arrive at the roundabout, take the second turning straight towards Porreres (Ma-5030). Once in the village, go straight to the church and turn left towards Vilafranca.
- The route from Porreres to Vilafranca is about 5 km long (Ma -5101). When you get to the roundabout, take the third exit towards Vilafranca and before climbing up the bridge that cross the motorway, take the turning to the left along the Vía de Servicio, parallel to the motorway and cycle on.
- At the roundabout, take the first exit towards Vilafranca/ es Calderers. After 250 metres turn to the left towards es Calderers, and go straight to the end of the lane (optional visit).
- At the crossroads, turn right towards Sant Joan (Ma -3222) and, once in the village, carry on straight ahead on the first crossroads and turn left at the second one. Exit Sant Joan and, at the roundabout, take the second exit towards Algaida (Ma-323).
- Go straight at the crossroads with the Lloret road (Ma -3231) and turn right at the next crossroads towards Palma/Pina/Sencelles (Ma-3200). Straight on and, after about 4 km, take the turning on the left towards Algaida (Ma -3130).
End of route